Pages

December 23, 2015

Check Out This Amazing Bubble Foam Party



That night I was pleasantly overwhelmed by a magical bubbly paradise!  As you can clearly see. 


I don't know if more of these things exist in other places or not, but the only place that I've ever seen one was in Taiwan. Thanks to a Taiwanese friend of mine, I was able to discovered this at a water park in Taichung. This enormous bubble place really surprised me, especially since there was no water at this part of the water park!

I wonder if it's O.K. for skin to be covered in so much soap?  
Just make sure to rinse off sometimes. By the way, everyone with any hair on their head was required to wear an elastic swimmer cap thing inside this water park. Fortunately, I didn't have to wear anything on my facial hair.

Anyway, the cap rule and the big bubble place are the 2 things that really made that water park untypical. That's enough typing for now, I'm going to let the pics and the video below do the rest of describing this foamy fun.. 
  








           


No comments:

Post a Comment