Pages

May 15, 2017

Interesting Park Signs in China




I haven't updated this blog in a looong time. Sorry, life had gotten overwhelming. Anyway, I'm trying to come back and regularly post fucktastic material. I'm only a couple years behind so I think I can catch up... eventually.  So, I'll start with this easy post filled with big pictures because my blog post writing skills may need a tune up. You may be able to tell because I'm typing words in this post that aren't even about this post's topic! But it's my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want.  Actually, I apologize that the picture's below are as disastrously unprofessional as my off-topic rambling. 

This whole post is filled with crappy shittyness.  

However, I found park signs in China to be hilarious and would like to share them... At the time, I only had a GoPro camera which didn't have a back screen. So many pictures of the amazing signs written with funny English translations and life advice, came out blurry. You may need to click to enlarge them more, but I'll type below what every sign says.  They really are interesting.
Cheer up the plants with your loving heart


Do Not Pet Bike Entry??  What?


Have Mercy On Grass


We speak in smile and believe in civilization


Humans are quite cute for creating such a green world


You can read this one..  keep off from smiling grass, the grass is smiling?? hahahaha


Becauful


Be Self Cultivated and Practice What You Preach


Well, there you go. Some great advice. Someday, I'll go back to China to read more great park signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment