Pages

September 6, 2015

My Favorite Mall in the World


Kuala Lumpur is a city of malls. It's kinda ridiculous. I've never seen so many malls in one city before.  I seriously saw 3 malls right next to each other!

And Petronas Towers, the majestic and famous symbol of KL, I was surprised when I walked inside and found a shopping center.   -___-

Petronas Towers
Petronas Towers at night

And the city loaded with malls and shopping happens to contain my favorite.
Ok, I don't usually consider myself a big mall fan except in places like Southeast Asia where I use them to escape the heat and humidity! 

But there is one mall I am a big fan of! Though, there are still Many malls I haven't been to. This one  so far is my favorite in the world. If I do happen to find one I like better, then I'll have edit this post. But I doubt I will. The mall I'm talking about is called  Berjaya Times Square.

So, Why is it awesome?

When I walked up to the mall the first time, I was pleasantly surprised to find the World's Largest capsule vending machine in front of the entrance.




Then I went inside and was overwhelmed by the size since I had never seen a mall anywhere near that big before.  According to wonderfulmalaysia.com over 2.5 million people visit it each month.




These pictures still fail to describe how huge it is. By the way there's an amusement inside. with a great roller coaster and other fun rides.




Yes, All that inside a mall. They also have a bowling alley and a Can you escape the room game. They lock people in a themed room and give you a certain amount of time to find clues and escape. And you can choose different difficulty levels!

The mall's entertainment and sized was impressive.


Shiny things!
Maybe things like this over excite me like a little kid, but they have Paino Stairs!


They make noise when stepped on.. 

Oh, and they also have another thing that's cool to step on.. and it's near the paino stairs.




It's makes me feel very artsy. There's some kind of fluid underneath, and it's fun to rearrange the fluid by stepping or jumping or stomping.





Berjaya Times Square, has a fake grand central park, with shops surrounded by fake trees.
They also have a Tiny Taipei, which is section that's dedicated to Taiwanese stuff. Not exactly a China Town, but a Taiwan Town.

Well,  Those are a few reasons I like this mall. Well, I didn't write much about the actual shopping part, but they have 1,000s of stores if you like shopping and a wide selection of restaurants too! I don't really consider myself a big shopping person but I did buy a really nice shirt at a great price from there.

Anyway, I look forward to returning there again, maybe there are still some things to discover as it takes a long time just to explore that one mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment