Pages

November 27, 2021

The Most Beautiful Water in the World: The Blue Eye

I suppose technically the flora in the water is what`s beautiful, however the crystal clearness of the water lets it be seen and the way it ripples in the sunlight contributes to the beautiful ambience.

Although Albania is notorious for its vibrant Blue spot, the flag of this country is super Red and has a badass design. Seriously, It looks like a flag a pirate might use, or a Rockstar.  Man, I love that flag!

But there were no flags or buildings around the blue eye. It`s out in nature and requires some walking next to a misty eerily herbaceous body of water. 

 

I actually wasn`t sure which way it was exactly but then a dog came out of nowhere and through body language told me to follow. 

Finally, I approached a stream of water with a more uplifting beachy vibe and knew I must be getting close. 

The dog bid me farewell and went back. Up ahead there was a wooden fence around the EYE and a platform to give people a nice view from above.

Now, behold the azure and emerald hues of the watery "iris"!  

The fence didn`t completely wrap around the eye. As you can see it stopped at the tree above, thus allowing me to get close to the water. 

*By the way, even if the fence completely blocked the eye, I certainly would`ve have hopped over! 

The water felt way colder than expected! Also, to my surprise I saw one person briefly swim in it.

It really looks kind of like an eyeball the way that shades of blue are darker toward the "pupil".

The blue eye is gorgeous but there are also other nice spots further down the same stream. 


No comments:

Post a Comment