Pages

June 19, 2015

My Mission to Crabwalk the Earth!


 Hello, thank you everyone who is keeping up with  my blog. 
Today I would like to make an exciting  announcement.
  Those who have known me for some time probably  already know about my special crabwalking ability. I  think I'm pretty good at it and many people around  the world have enjoyed watching and asked me to  crabwalk for them. Below is an old video from a few  years ago that shows me crabwalking...


                   
                              


Crabwalking is a fun and sacred art that I must take farther! So I am proudly announcing now that I will be crabwalking in a wide amount of various environments around the world with fierce determination while increasing my crabwalking skill... and I will also have it filmed so I can make the ultimate crabwalking compilation video! 
Wish me fucktastic luck. 








No comments:

Post a Comment