Pages

January 17, 2015

Crickets and bad luck

So, Cody tells me that I'm having bad luck because of those crickets I might have stepped on. ^^ 
Well, I don't usually believe in superstitions but next time I have the chance, I don't think I'm going to
step on a bunch of crickets again.

Allow me to explain. On September 3rd 2013, 1 day before I left home to travel, I went to Walmart to buy a backpack and an adventure camera. I bought an Olympus Tough camera which is waterproof/shockproof/freezeproof/crushproof  and it's also 16 megapixels. I bought the Olympus Tough because I needed a tough camera for my adventure.  I walked outside the Walmart excited about my new camera.  Then I saw something interesting in the corner of a wall of that Walmart...


Crickets.  Lots and Lots of crickets.  The first video I took with that camera. and here it is...





So Anyway, I did finally make it to New York City. Thank God.. Oh and this chick on the plane was seriously falling asleep on me! Kinda awkward since I didn't know her at all.

So I met up with Cody and you know what...  I lost my fucking sunglasses! I've had them with me on my head all day. I must have dropped them...  But enough of all the negative crap (caused by squashing crickets, perhaps?).  It was a good day.
      I met with Cody at the hotel. We went to Times Square and Grand Central Park. It was big. We saw some interesting things, like the really ridiculously big M&M's store and giant bubbles.
Oh, and also Cody tripped 3 times in like 5 minutes. He tripped while walking downstairs and nearly killed himself! and then on cracks in the ground or something. What a clumsy guy.. He probably needs to have more coordination like The Bridgeford (that's me!) has. >) 






                                                           




No comments:

Post a Comment