Pages

January 16, 2015

Introduction

I had been planning to go an epic adventure for a few years. I rode a bicycle instead of a car 
and saved most of my money for travelling. I received only 2 reactions whenever I told anybody that I wanted to wander the Earth; they either thought it was an awesome idea or a stupid one.  After a few years of working and budgeting, it was time to live my dream. It was sad to say goodbye to family and friends but I really need adventure. My plan was to travel the the world for at least 2 years.  Well, that's everything I want to say in the introduction. I'm not going to ramble about the philosophy of travelling right now, It's time for the story.  Read my blog posts for more information about me.  I doubt you would regret reading my blog. 
Unless you are a terrible person. 



                                 Having a beer with my friend Blake during my last day at home

No comments:

Post a Comment